The sales process has 3 stages:
When booking an apartment, a booking agreement is entered into with the buyer and the buyer shall pay a €2,000 deposit to confirm the transaction.
2. CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS
A notarised sales contract under the Law of Obligations is entered into with the buyer. This contract specifies all of the details of the purchase. The precondition for entering into this contract is that the buyer has paid 20% of the purchase price.
3. CONTRACT UNDER PROPERTY LAW
Once the apartment building is ready to be handed over, a notarised contract under Property Law is entered into. The buyer will pay the balance of the purchase price, and the right of ownership is transferred.
THE APARTMENT PRICE INCLUDES
- Standard interior finishing
- Setting up and joining utility networks (water, electricity, plumbing)
THE APARTMENT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Parking space
- Notary fees and state duties connected to entering into a sales contract (buyer covers the cost)
- Connection fees for accessing data communication, cable TV, telephone and surveillance services
- Premium floor
All pictures displayed on the homepage and sales materials are illustrative. The developer has the right to change prices at any time.