The advantages of the Rocca Towers high-rise buildings
- 18-storey high-rise building with outstanding architecture
- Panoramic views of the sea, the city, the lake, and the zoo
- Apartments with spacious balconies
- Spectacular corner windows in most of the apartments
- Weatherproof parking garage
- Landscaped recreation areas on the 4th floor roof terrace
- Large children’s playground on the outdoor terrace
- Double-height furnished lobby
- 3-pane windows with high sound and thermal insulation
- Apartment-based ventilation with thermal adjustment
- Underfloor heating
A high-quality home inside and outside
The tall windows let the year-round changing nature directly into the room. Turning your gaze from the views to the room, you are greeted by an interior where timelessly beautiful finishes meet modern design.
- Premium interior finishes in all the apartments
- Penthouse apartments with 5.9 m ceilings
- Corner windows with breath-taking panoramic views
- Spacious balconies with glass balustrades in most of the apartments
- Layout of the apartments by the renowned interior designer Aet Piel
- Top notch elegant Boen natural oak flooring
- Hansgrohe sanitary ware and Laufen ceramics
- Carpeting in the bedrooms and sink cabinets and LED mirrors in the bathrooms of the penthouse apartments.
Rocca Towers is located in the heart of Rocca al Mare – surrounded by the sea, the Harku Lake, and the zoo.
- Iconic location between the sea, Lake Harku, and the zoo
- Fast connection to the city centre thanks to the new Rocca al Mare viaduct
- Within walking distance from prestigious shopping and dining areas
- Nearby forest and health trails and several sports clubs, with a General Practice Centre just next door
- Excellent public transport connections
- The Haven Kakumäe Marina is just a short drive away and the seaside promenade is across the road.
Rocca Towers is a new, fully integrated residential and commercial environment in a highly visible and easily accessible area on the edge of the Rocca al Mare viaduct. In the first phase, the boutique apartment building Rocca Villa and the 15-storey high-rise building Rocca Tower I will be completed in 2021. In the second phase, the 18-storey high-rise buildings Rocca Tower II & III will be completed with renewed architecture. Family apartments with vast views, small residences suitable for investment, and commercial spaces will be available.
The district is being developed by Endover Kinnisvara. The architecture of the buildings is by ARS architectural bureau under the direction of chief architect Rasmus Tamme. Metropoli Ehitus is the main contractor responsible for the construction of the high-rise buildings.
Find out more about the development and book an apartment online: